Pop & Pour – River City Wine Week’s Kick-off Event. 30+ Wineries, Food, Music, Art.
August 7, 2019 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Join the celebration as we launch the first ever River City Wine Week with the fantastic Pop & Pour Event!
- Over 30 wineries, including Starfield Vineyards, Yount Ridge, SLO Down Wines, Maritana, Marietta Cellars, Spotlight Brands, Rombauer, Take Me With You, David Hill, Honig, Gamba Vineyards & Winery, Picayune Cellars, Lola Wines, Jeremy Wine Co., Casino Mine Ranch, C.G. diArie, Vino Noceto, Terra d’Oro, Scott Harvey, Dono dal Cielo, Krutz Family Cellars, Kimberly Jones, Helwig, 1850 Wine Cellars, Mediterranean Vineyards, Crystal Basin Cellars, Peltier, Frank Family Vineyards, La Crema, Kendall-Jackson & Matchbook Wine Company.
- Bread, charcuterie and cheeses provided by Bella Bru Cafe.
- Local artists
- Music by DJ Squarefield Massive
- A portion of the proceeds will benefit WellSpace Health, a system of community health centers that provide primary care, dental health, and behavorial health services in Sacramento, Placer and Amador Counties. In addition, WellSpace Health also operates the region’s suicide prevention and crisis lines.
- A portion of the proceeds benefits Saint John’s Program for Real Change which provides mental health services, supportive services, and career education. Saint John’s is dedicated to the eradication of homelessness for each woman and child it serves.
Location: CLARA Auditorium in Midtown Sacramento (1425 24th Street, Sacramento, CA)